Depending on your schools individual needs, your school may have a curriculum server, for example solutions such as Community Connect 3, Community Connect 4 from RM or Vanilla server solution.
Having a curriculum server will bring many benefits to a school such as:-
- Centralised file storage – pupils and staff can log onto any machine and gain access to the same files store safely and centrally from within school and remotely from home.
- Automation – many administration tasks can be done centrally and more efficiently, such as software installations, making printers available to machines, and managing passwords centrally. This means that technician time can be used more efficiently, ultimately giving your school best value for money.
- Empowering your school – creating user accounts and managing existing users on your schools network can now be done with ease, meaning you don’t always have to wait for your next visit.
These are just some of the benefits, if you don’t already have a curriculum server in school, we would be happy to come and discuss these with you and meet your individual needs.
Buying into our server support service will give you the following benefits – this is a proactive service in which we will:
- Monitor critical hardware and software components 24/7
- Perform user administration of the network
- Manage and implement system and antivirus updates.
- Monitor the status of your daily backups and perform restores where needed.
- Perform an annual proactive health check of your system.
- 1x Free place on an RM Technical Seminar
- Our service is backed by RM.