We can back up your schools server(s) remotely to a secure offsite location removing the headache and risk of changing tapes on a daily basis. Your vital data is encrypted, stored offsite and easily retrievable, which will help you to be more productive. We can back up MIS and curriculum data.
Remote backup will give you the following benefits:
- No special technical knowledge needed or costly hardware to buy.
- Backups are scheduled to happen automatically, saving you time and effort.
- Backups take place during school holidays and weekends, if users are working on your systems remotely, their data is still backed up – where traditionally conventional backup tapes aren’t changed.
- Your schools data is transmitted and stored in an encrypted state, to give you confidence that it cannot be accessed by anyone else.
- Incremental backups mean the service only uses as much bandwidth on your network as is absolutely necessary.
- Your data is saved or ‘backed up’ automatically over night to minimise disruption during school hours.
- Backups – as well as being encrypted are stored in a physically secure, UK data centre, for even greater protection, an additional copy is stored in another separate secure UK data centre.
- Backup data is retained for 1 calendar month.